Episode 26: To Panic or Not to Panic?
Coming off of an incredible win against the Warriors, the Thunder suffered the worst loss of the season against the Dallas Mavericks. Is it finally time to press the panic button?
This week our special guest is KFOR sports reporter, Nikki Kay. As always, we a feature a Thunder fan on the show, and this week that honor goes to Jake Jarrell — an OKC guy relocated to Dallas, Texas.
- First things first, is it time for Thunder fans to panic. Why or why not?
- What do you see as the biggest issue for this Thunder team and how can they correct it? Will they?
- As bad as a disappointing 8-11 record and all these blown leads and losses to teams like the Mavericks and Kings feel… let’s take a moment to appreciate that Warriors blow out win. Where does that one rank in all time OKC regular season wins?
- I think many fans thought the Warriors blow out win would be the thing that turned the season around. Was that game an outlier or a peak into the potential of this team?
- Call your shot: what will the Thunder’s record be over this week? At the Magic on Wednesday, home against the Wolves on Friday, home against the Spurs on Sunday.
Connect to this week’s guest:
Nikki Kay – @NikkiKayKFOR
If you like the show, SUBSCRIBE NOW and a new episode will be delivered straight to your podcast app of choice each week!
We would also really appreciate if you took a moment to rate us and leave a review on iTunes. Simply rating the show helps spread it to a wider audience.
Comments or questions? Want to be a guest on MPN?
Call us at 405-633-0558 or DM us.