Game 36 Pregame Primer: Thunder (14-21) @ Spurs (18-13)
Contact us to sponsor Daily Thunder’s game day coverage.
8PM @ AT&T Center, Fox Sports Oklahoma ?
Projected starting lineups:
|Oklahoma City||San Antonio|
|PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander||PG: Dejounte Murray|
|SG: Theo Maledon||SG: Lonnie Walker|
|SF: Lu Dort||SF: DeMar DeRozan|
|PF: Darius Bazley||PF: Trey Lyles|
|C: Isaiah Roby||C: Jakob Poeltl|
3 Big Things
- The drought. Point production has been a problem for the Thunder. Finding who, outside of the usual suspects, is going to score should be a big factor in today’s game.
- SGAgain. This is the third time the Thunder are meeting the Spurs this season. OKC won the last matchup behind an Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s 42 points. A big game from him is important to the Thunder’s success.
- Tired legs. The compressed NBA season has made rest difficult to come by. If the Thunder can tap into some extra energy for their last back-to-back before the All-Star Break, they’ll have an advantage over San Antonio–the Spurs are playing their third game in four nights.
Live tweeting & commenting:
- Daily Thunder beat writer Brandon Rahbar covers every game live
- Olivia Panchal is running the Daily Thunder Twitter handle tonight
- The comments section below will be open until the final buzzer