Game 32 Pregame Primer: Thunder (12-19) vs. Spurs (16-11)
Contact us to sponsor Daily Thunder’s game day coverage.
7PM @ Chesapeake Energy Arena, Fox Sports Oklahoma ?
Projected starting lineups:
|Oklahoma City||San Antonio|
|PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander||PG: Dejounte Murray|
|SG: Theo Maledon||SG: Derrick White|
|SF: Lu Dort||SF: DeMar DeRozan|
|PF: Darius Bazley||PF: Keldon Johnson|
|C: Al Horford||C: Jakob Poeltl|
Live tweeting & commenting:
- Daily Thunder beat writer Brandon Rahbar covers every game live
- Olivia Panchal is running the Daily Thunder Twitter handle tonight
- The comments section below will be open until the final buzzer
Three Big Things:
- Theo Maledon is 45 percent from three in the last five games. His outside shooting has been a great source of offense for the Thunder, so look for him to take advantage of the weakened Spurs rotation.
- SGA was snubbed as an All-Star, even though he is having a great season. I’d look for him to have a big offensive day against the Spurs as he makes a point.
- The Thunder need to play faster. The half-court offense hasn’t looked spectacular. With guys like SGA, Bazley, Diallo and Dort. The Thunder need to get more looks in transition.