Game 30 Pregame Primer: Thunder (11-18) @ Cavaliers (10-20)
Contact us to sponsor Daily Thunder’s game day coverage.
6XPM @ Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, Fox Sports Oklahoma ?
Projected starting lineups:
|PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander||PG: Darius Garland|
|SG: Theo Maledon||SG: Collin Sexton|
|SF: Lu Dort||SF: Isaac Okoro|
|PF: Darius Bazley||PF: Cedi Osman|
|C: Al Horford||C: Jarrett Allen|
3 Big Things
- Cavs are bad. Cleveland has lost nine out of the last 10 games. The Cavs have not played good basketball in a month, and the Thunder have to take advantage of the fact that they are missing Larry Nance Jr. and Taurean Prince. Those two are big factors in what Cleveland likes to do on offense and defense.
- Stopping Allen. Al Horford has to neutralize Jarrett Allen. He can change the complexion of a game for the Cavs: he’s quick, big, and has a great second jump to attack the glass. Horford has to mitigate his impact to give the Thunder the best chance at a victory tonight.
- Shai needs a big day. Against the Bucks, SGA was a -12 and struggled to find his usual rhythm. The Cavs present a great opportunity for him to get some of his confidence back after dealing with knee soreness for the last few weeks. The Thunder offense goes as he does, so look for a big game from him.
Live tweeting & commenting:
- Daily Thunder beat writer Brandon Rahbar covers every game live
- Ian Kayanja is running the Daily Thunder Twitter handle tonight
- The comments section below will be open until the final buzzer