Game 27 Pregame Primer: Thunder (11-15) vs. Blazers (16-10)
Contact us to sponsor Daily Thunder’s game day coverage.
7PM @ Chesapeake Energy Arena, Fox Sports Oklahoma ?
Projected starting lineups:
|PG: Kenrich Williams||PG: Damian Lillard|
|SG: Lu Dort||SG: Gary Trent|
|SF: Justin Jackson||SF: Derrick Jones|
|PF: Darius Bazley||PF: Robert Covington|
|C: Al Horford||C: Enes Kanter|
3 Big Things
- Controlling the glass. Rebounding is paramount for the Thunder as they go up against the Trailblazers. Seeing how Al Horford and Mike Muscala matchup against Enes Kanter should indicate how Oklahoma City does overall in the game.
- Slowing down Dame. Damian Lillard has to be a priority for the defense, an assignment made even more difficult without a full roster. In the last seven games, Lillard is averaging 30 points and 7 assists. Throwing multiple defenders his way is a priority.
- Steady Al. Horford needs to continue steering the ship for the young Thunder. Last time out against the Bucks he had a near triple-double: 20 points, 9 assists, and 7 rebounds. Replicating that offensive production will only help the Thunder against the Blazers.
Live tweeting & commenting:
- Daily Thunder beat writer Brandon Rahbar covers every game live
- If her power is restored, Olivia Panchal will be running the Daily Thunder Twitter handle tonight
- The comments section below will be open until the final buzzer